Members of Swansea Bay (GOOD) Food Circle work together to deliver a good food destination, taking pride in offering fresh, seasonal, local produce.
Would you like to become a member of the Swansea Bay GOOD Food Circle..?
Members of the Swansea Bay GOOD Food Circle work together to deliver a good food destination, taking pride in offering fresh, seasonal, local Welsh produce, where possible, within their menus.
Who can be a member?
Any eatery within the Swansea Bay area that uses & promotes their use of local Welsh and seasonal produce within their menu Or any producer of local produce Or food company that makes a quality food product with Swansea Bay.
To qualify to become a member of the Swansea Bay Good Food Circle you must…
- Use, where possible, fresh local Welsh seasonal produce within your menu (publicising it within your menu offering to potential visitors)
- be a producer of local Welsh produce / or make a food product within the Swansea Bay area
One the aims of the Swansea Bay GOOD Food Circle is to create more awareness of the wonderful food offering we already have within Swansea Bay… shout about our superb quality and diversity… working together, building a ‘good food’ destination, to bring in more visitors who have an interest in food.
What do you have to do when you become a member..?
- Display the Swansea Bay Good Food Circle logo – as a plaque, certificate or window sticker – so that all potential customers know you are a business that – offers / uses / produces – local Welsh produce within your business
- Display the Swansea Bay GOOD Food Circle logo on your website, promotional literature and on any advertising you do – helping to build awareness.
- Work with other SBGFC members to create themed food months to help promote Swansea Bay as a food destination – March is Swansea Bay Food Adventure Month..!
- Share best practice and ideas to encourage and raise the quality of the food offering in Swansea Bay
It is currently *FREE to join..! Plaques and certificates are also currently free.
If you would like to join, let us know by return – firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01792 371441 – and a member of the team will contact you.
We look forward to hearing from you.